falling down


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Monday 3 December 2012

about me

hi guys !!!
after many posts do ,,
today i want you to know about me ... ok ???

firstly ,, my name is : Adilah Binti Ariffin
age : 19 years old and i`m single but not available :)
my hobby : watch movie and sleep @_@
adrress : no.17 lorong 1c taman setia , jalan johan setia 
41200 , klang selangor darul ehsan ...
this my living room
 if you want to visit me you can come to my lovely home :)
sibling : only three and I the second of three siblings
favorite food : 'nasi lemak' , 'nasi kukus' , chicken porridge , fried rice and 'nasi kerabu'
nasi lemak
nasi kukus
chicken porridge
fried rice
nasi kerabu
 hmm ,, so hungry !!!

favorite beverages : carrot susu , orange , barli ice , cincau and........sky juice .. laugh (hahaha) !!
carrot susu
orange
barli ice
cincau
sky juice
i really like all of this

Then talk about ....
primary school : sekolah rendah kebangsaan johan setia 
 and 
sekolah rendah agama kafa integrasi johan setia

secondary school : sekolah agama menengah tinggi sultan hisamuddin kg. jawa klang

is there anyone who know me ??
after that i continued my study to kolej matrikulasi selangor (KMS)
classmates

my memory
 i really happy with all of this thing !!! :)

actually i got two choices MATRIK or UITM melaka
but , after i make decision finally i choose my lovely KMS ..!!
Then ,, alhamdulillah for the last semester i got 3.95 for the whole semester :)
so , after that i fill the online form for the upu to enter university to pursue a higher knowledge ..
after several months of waiting , finally the decision upu out and i called to........

 i'm here now !!!
and my life begin now ....
thank you for lending me your time and eyes to read all of this ....

2 comments: